The R for HTA consortium at large organises a series of training events revolved around the use of R specifically for applications in health technology assessment and cost-effectiveness/utility analyses. Here is a list of ours as well as external training events that are relevant. If you organise a short course or summer school in similar topics and would like us to link to it, contact us!
- Summer school: Bayesian methods in health economics. Organised annually by Gianluca Baio and featuring also Howard Thom, Nicky Welton and other colleagues.
- Short course: Economic Evaluation and Modelling Using R. Organised by Howard Thom, Padraig Dixon and Nicky Welton
- Short course: Introduction to R at the University of Bristol
- Short course: Introduction to Data Visualisation and Web Applications in R at the University of Bristol
- Short course: R: An Introduction at UCL